In this lesson you will learn:
- Why you can't approve TikTok content or create a TikTok Creator Marketplace (TCM) Campaign ID.
- How to troubleshoot your inability to approve TikTok content.
When you approve TikTok content you need to create a TCM Campaign ID. This is important because it will allow you to see TikTok results on the #paid platform and validate the creator's post to trigger the creator's payment.
You may run into an issue when trying to approve TikTok content and see the following error below:
To troubleshoot this you can try the following.
- Ensuring your TikTok connection is up to date/connected properly. You can see this article on how to set this up.
- If you have multiple users on your #paid account, ensure that your specific user is connected with TikTok (if you are the user trying to approve the TikTok content). You can see this article on how to set this up.
If your TikTok connection is up to date and you're still unable to approve TikTok content, the Creator may need to refresh/reconnect their TikTok account to #paid. If this is the case, try the following below.
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know:
- Which campaign this is happening on (the name of your campaign).
- Which creator you're trying to approve content.
Our team will reach out to the creator to reconnect their TikTok to #paid and update you once they're successfully reconnected for you to approve their TikTok content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.